PocketStar - Play retro games on your keychain!
A tiny keychain sized device for retro games inspired by the Gameboy of the late 80s!
Etimated shipping: June 2018
Play your favorite games on a Keychain-sized game console that fits in every pocket.
Download games or program your own games with the Arduino IDE and upload them to a SD cart so you always have them with you.
Make your PocketStar unique by engraving your name and choosing your favorite color!
Games, Apps and Videos
Simply insert a Micro-SD Card to play games and view the content. You can download games and apps soon!
Tic Tac Toe
- Dimensions: 50x30x10 millimetres
- Weight: 30 grams
- 6 Free programable buttons + Home Button
- Attachable to a key ring
- 256KB Flash memory
- 32KB SRAM
- 48MHz Clockspeed
- 95" (2.41mm) OLED
- 96x64 Pixels
- 16 Bit color depth
- Decive IC: SSD1331
- 150mAh lithium polymer battery
- Up to 3 hours runtime (Depends on usage)
- Magnetic Speaker
- Micro SD card slot (Push-Push)
- Micro USB connection
- The device that you can see on the photos is just a 3D-Printed prototype. We will add the new photos after the production starts.
- The PocketStar is NOT warterproof. But normal rain is no problem for the device.
- Can read Micro SD cards with up to 64GB.